Convert tap water into reverse osmosis RO water with integrated 100L storage using the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LabTower™ RO system, which allows the user to easily read parameters with an ultra-modern controller. Mounted on casters, this compact system is an ideal pure water supply for any laboratory. The system is well-suited as a feed water source for dishwashers, autoclaves and general laboratory use. Choose from two system options with permeate flows of 20, 49 or 60L/hr. Resistivity/conductivity is clearly displayed on a large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
Advanced technology in a mobile design:
- An ultra-modern microprocessor control provides easy-to-read system parameters.
- Completely drainable integrated 100L high-purity water reservoir has a low-noise pressure booster as a standard component.
- Mounted on casters, the compact LabTower RO system is an ideal pure water supply for any laboratory.
- System is ideally suited as a feed water source for dishwashers, autoclaves and general laboratory use.
- A built-in pretreatment unit — consisting of a hardness stabilizer for protection of the reverse osmosis module from hardness formers and an activated carbon/5μm combi-cartridge — protects the system against free chlorine and particles, ensuring the long service life of downstream purification stages.
Compact and mobile design:
- System includes three system options with permeate flows of 20, 40 or 60L/hr.
- Stand-alone design with integrated 100L tank takes up ZERO bench space—casters allow for easy relocation.
- Systems can be upgraded later to accommodate growing water capacity demands.
Integrated 100L reservoir